Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's been awhile...

So yeah it has been awhile! I don't know who I thought I was fooling thinking I could keep up with a blog. 
I'll try again since it's 2012.

My recent addiction has become pinterest. It is such a cool site with tons of ideas that I must try! If I could just get OFF the computer to do them. With a new year in tote maybe I will try some. I guess I can make a "resolution" to try one a month. It is full of awesome recipes as well which I'd like to try out too.

I think if I'm going to do a better job with my blogs, they will have to be shorter. Considering I can barely find time to write anything, it will be a lot less stressful if I make them short and sweet.

I've fallen off the coupon train. I want to try again. I have a huge pile of coupons to go thru. I miss all the money I was saving but it is SO time consuming. I just feel like I don't have enough time to do anything I want. As I sit here typing I'm thinking of all the things that I want to do but don't know how to fit it all in.
I'd like to get into my exercise routine again, I'd like to clip coupons and get good savings again, I'd like to try more recipes for dinner' I'd like to blog more, I'd like to spend more time with my kids.
So if anyone knows a good time management person, please introduce them to me!!  I already get up at 545am to be at work by 730am. Then I dont get off until 4pm. And by the time I get Jeremy, start dinner, help with homework, bath time....well... Where is "me" time???  Still trying to figure it all out. 

I would LOVE to exercise first thing in the morning to get it out of the way. But I'm tired and not a morning person and I like to sleep. I don't know how hard I could push myself at 5am. So that leaves me with late night workouts. After the kids go to sleep, around 9ish. I like to think of that as my "relax unwind" time. Since thats usually the first time I can sit down without doing something. The idea of exercising 3 nights a week, couponing 1 night a week and blogging 1 night a week is overwhelming to me. That's 4 nights a week I have things to do. Like I said...still trying to figure it all out. 

So my birthday is in 9 days! That is the real reason I was prompted to update my blog. Ive deceided to do "29 acts of random kindness" in honor of my 29th birthday. I read about this on a blog and thought, What a WONDERFUL idea!!! I love giving to others much more than I like to receive. And this year my birthday just feels so...blah. I just don't care. I don't do bars, or clubs, my house is in construction and even if I did do anything...I have ONE friend so seriously how lame would that party be. This seems fitting and I'm actually really excited about it! I put together a list today of 29 things I would like to do. I tried to keep my costs down since I don't have that kind of cash laying around. I'm pretty happy with my list tho. Once Ive done everything I will post a blog about all the RAOK. Super excited about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment